Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IT'S IN!!

I finally got my cloud dome! Now I have to put it together! I never knew it took that many parts to put together - well time to roll up my sleeves and get to work doing that! But, I wasn't idle during the time I was waiting -- I was making new jewelry! So, as soon as I get new chain to complete these necklaces - so that they will be of variable length - I'll have five more new necklaces to photograph, as well as all my old ones and then photoshop.

I don't even want to think of all the work it's going to take just to get them ready to list.... this is the part I don't like. I love creating; but all the other work I don't, but I don't sell enough to hire someone to do the parts I don't like to do yet!

Plus with my Chronic Fatigue, I get insomnia; which I've had for the last 5 nights, which means I don't get to bed before 4:00 A.M. and I'm not going to use my torch that late at night; so by the time I wake up ( 10:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. - half of the morning is shot! That doesn't leave much time for my work.

That is the most frustrating thing about having CFS!

Oh well, I've got to get to work if I want to be productive today! Talk to you later; and feel free to contact me or of course follow my links to my other sites for more jewelry. Thank you for reading me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment