Friday, March 19, 2010

I hate waiting!

Well, I'm waiting to hear from Ezine on my article about where to sell you scrap and I'm already writing another article for them. I can't believe I'm doing this. I mean, Engineers aren't supposed to be able to write. That's what I was told all my life. Well, I've been breaking molds all the time, so I suppose, this is another one to go (I hope, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this).

I know I said I got a Twitter account, but I haven't figured out how to set it up so that when I post here, I will send out a Tweet. I need to do that, but if anyone know how to do that, please let me know.

Well, my CFS and Fibromyalgia is acting up, so to keep busy I'm writing and trying to learn some new Filigree techniques. I have to practice a lot to make new shapes because my long term goal is to do Russian Filigree work. 

Until then, I work on other designs, especially for weddings, that utilize wirework techniques. Like these new Silver Pearl Earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment